Domain of Sainte Marthe
Private propriety. Located in the Village this residence was one of the biggest properties of Magny-les-Hameaux in the 18th century.
It housed the hospitable Sisters of Sainte-Marthe, a congregation founded in 1713, from 1829 to 1918 date of this community’s extinction.
From 1830 to 1880, these religious women took care of the religious teaching of the commune’s young girls.